Thursday, April 16, 2015

A Whirlwind Romance

Ok, sorry for the absence. Because I was gone so long, this will be a long one.
So. A few days ago, it was the Gala. And you'll never guess who was there, with a gorgeous mare draped across his neck. Orange Soda! He waved me over and I talked to them. I wish I could say she was a nightmare, but it was quite the opposite; she was a dream! I felt so... Bummed. I barely know him, but I already know Orange Soda is funny, witty, kind, intelligent, creative, sweet, goofy....
Three hours later
...and generous. That's every good word I could think of!
The day after the gala, I wouldn't come out of my room. And when Lacey noticed all I would drink was orange soda, she worked some magic and got him over to our house. WHY?! I stopped crying as soon as I saw him out the window. My anguish was replaced with terror. I heard them whispering outside my room. Soon there was a knock at the door, and without waiting for an answer, he barged in. 
"You stupid mare," said Soda. "You don't even know my name, let alone all my little problems." This probably isn't what you were expecting.
"What is your name?" I whispered from under the covers.
"Star Show."
"I'm Cleo."
"I want to learn more about you, Cleo."
Needless to say, over the next few days, we became friends. Then good friends. Then more than friends. Now he's my very special somepony.
But wait. What about the mare at the gala? Glad you asked. That was his sister, the one who he was helping to get a dress at Rarity's boutique.
We are so in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment