Wednesday, April 8, 2015

I am obsessed with stallions.

Well, today was eventful. I went to Rarity's boutique to ask her about the gala dresses, and guess who was there helping his little sister pick out a wedding dress: Orange Soda! That's not his name, obviously, but I like calling him that. He noticed me, too - and then spilled his iced tea on me.
He said, "Now we're even."
"No we're not. I spilled my drink on your expensive suit," I replied. He laughed at this, then helped me wipe up the tea.
Okay, so maybe it wasn't that eventful... But he's just so... No. Forget it. He probably already has a very special somepony.
Oh! I almost forgot! Yesterday, I ran into an old friend who just went through a break up!... ARGH! Why am I so obsessed with stallions lately?! Just... Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment