Monday, April 6, 2015

Galas, gowns, grass, and good actors.

Hi again. Today Lacey and I bought tickets to go to the Grand Galloping Gala... It's really more her thing. But I heard Vinyl Scratch was going to be there, so as long as she's playing some sweet remixes, I'll be good. Actually, I'm pretty excited for the food... And this may sound crazy, but I'm also excited for the dresses. You see, I don't really like dresses, and I don't give a blade of grass for how I look, but we've had the longest, coldest winter, and I'm going to wear a noodle strap dress if it kills me. Yeah... It does sound crazy. But Lacey's going to make the dresses! I'm so proud of her. But I'm also nervous... Don't tell her I said this, but she has zero experience when it comes to dress making... I'll have to ask Rarity to help or something.
After we bought the tickets, we went to the cafe, and there we ran into Roll Lol!* She's our friend who works at the roller rink. I had never been roller skating before, so we went to the rink and Roll taught me! Overall, a good day... Oh! Almost forgot. I spilled orange soda all over a handsome stallion in a... White suit. I feel awful! The reason he was so dressed up was he was shooting an amateur movie. So cool! And he was so cool about it. Instead of yelling at me, he bought me another soda! The soda I spilled was for Lacey, and I don't even like soda, but I drank it for him... Sigh. Ok. Bye.
*Roll Lol is not my OC. She was created by Gagalxykitty203, a friend of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment